Do you know how to cast on and do the knit and purl stitches and are ready to take the next step to broaden your skills?
Have you taken on a pattern that’s difficult for you and would love to have a patient expert at your side to make sense of it all and put you on the road to success?
Always wanted to master sophisticated stitches like brioche knitting or stranded colorwork but not sure where to start?
Then the Open Forum is for you!
It’s a two hour, semi-private lesson (never more than three others) where each student can choose a different challenge they want to focus on that day.
Knitters of all skill levels–from those who’ve just completed our Beginning Knitting Workshop to folks who have been building their skills for years–have benefitted from instructor Kate Clifford’s expertise!
Here are a sample of skills students have learned in Open Forum:
- A first hat: Joining in the round, decreasing stitches, and using double-pointed needles
- Knitting socks using the “magic loop” technique
- How to create stitches or lace patterns
- A first sweater, whether for a baby or yourself
- Stranded colorwork mittens
- The brioche stitch, so popular in modern designs
Please note YOU MUST BE VACCINATED, AND SHOW PROOF OF VACCINATION DAY OF CLASS