Maker's Board Kraft by Cocoknits
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
-4 round magnets covered in PLA (made from fermented plant fibers called polylactic acid, which is made from fermented plant starch such as corn, beets or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable, not water soluble, and contains no plastic.)
-2 small, round, uncovered magnets to hold tools
-3 strong, uncovered rectangle magnets for propping board and holding other tools
-Packaged in a linen drawstring bag for storage or to use as a project bag
-Tools featured in some pictures are not included
How to Use
- -Open the folder and use rectangle magnet(s) to prop up one side.
- -Use covered magnets to attach papers and small round magnets to attach and store tools on the board.
- -Can be used horizontally or vertically.
- -Cling your other Cocoknits tools to the magnets on your board, like a Row Counter, Stitch Markers, or a Tapestry Needle.
- -Companion products sold separately (both plastic-free): Ruler & Gauge Set, Colorful Magnets (set of 6).